Importing your own photos into ON1 Photo is easy! Here's how:
- First, open ON1 Photo.
- Next, inside of Browse, go to File > Manage Extras. This will open the Extras Manager window.
- Then, click on the category you want to import into. (Note that only Textures and Borders are accessible inside of Effects, so you will want to import into those categories for access in that module.) Here I have selected the "Textures" category.
- Click the "Import" button and navigate to your folder with the texture or border files. Highlight the images you wish to import and click "Open".
- Now, ON1 will ask you which category where you would like to import the files. Choose one from the list, or create a new one. After they are imported you will see them in the list in that category.
- You can find your newly-imported textures and borders in both ON1 Effects (using either the "Textures" or "Border" filter), or using the "My Extras" folder in the left panel inside of ON1 Layers.