Some of the presets in the Nicolesy Store will contain Luminar preset files (.mplumpack). Installing these files into Luminar is easy!
Use these steps to install your presets:
- Download and unzip your new files (as needed) using the download link you received when you placed your order.
- Use one of the following methods to install the presets:
- Drag the .mplumpack file over the Luminar application icon. The preset pack will install automatically.
- Right-click on the .mplumpack file and select the appropriate version of Luminar to install into.
- Open Luminar and go to File > Add Custom Presets Package, and navigate to your .mplumpack file.
Note: Sometimes double-clicking the .mplumpack file will result in the presets being installed to an older version of the software. It's a good idea to drag/drop the file over the application icon to ensure it goes into the proper version.