Note: This tutorial is created using Big Sur and iOS 14.4.2
If you would like to download a Nicolesy training video and put it on your iPad, you will not be able to download the file directly like you can with PDFs and image files. Instead, the easiest way is to use the TV app on your desktop and then sync the files to your iPad (or iPhone). Here's how:
- On your computer, first, open the TV app and click on "Library" at the top. Then access the "Home Videos" section on the left.
- Next, access the video files you wish to sync in your folder. Select the files and then drag/drop the files over the open TV window.
- Now you're ready to sync the video files. Connect your iPad or iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Go back into TV on your desktop computer and select the files you want to sync. Then, right-click over the files and select Add to Device > iPad.
- Once the device syncs you will be able to access the videos from your iPad using the "TV" app in the "Home Videos" section.