Note: This tutorial is created using iOS 10.3.2
If you would like to download a Nicolesy training video and put it on your iPad, you will not be able to download the file directly like you can with PDFs and image files. Instead, the easiest way is to use iTunes on your desktop and then sync the files to your iPad (or iPhone). Here's how:
- First, open iTunes and click on "Library at the top. Then access the "Movies" section in the drop-down, and select "Home Videos" on the left.
- Next, access the video files you wish to sync in your folder. Select the files and then drag/drop the files over the open iTunes window.
- Now you're ready to sync the video files. Connect your iPad or iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Go back into iTunes on your desktop computer and select the files you want to sync. Then, right-click over the files and select Add to Device > iPad.
- Once the device syncs you will be able to access the videos from your iPad using the "TV" app in the "Home Videos" section.