To apply a Photoshop action, make sure that you have the Actions panel visible (go to Window > Actions if you don't see it on your screen). Then, select the action you want to use to highlight it and click the Play button on the bottom of the panel.
Articles in this section
- Applying Photoshop Actions [VIDEO]
- Do the actions flatten my layers, or will it leave everything intact?
- Error with Actions in Preset Pack
- How do I apply an ACR preset to one of my images?
- How do I install my ACR Preset Packs?
- How do I install my Photoshop Actions?
- How do I run a Photoshop action on an image?
- Installing Brush Presets into Photoshop
- Installing Photoshop Actions [VIDEO]
- Preset Actions in the Nicolesy Store [VIDEO]