The texture files are standard image file types, and come in both JPEG and PNG format. In order to use these and apply them to your images you will need software that allows you to work with layers, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Elements or onOne Software's Perfect Photo Suite.
Articles in this section
- Applying Blending Modes to Texture Layers [VIDEO]
- Applying Textures in ON1 [VIDEO]
- Applying Textures using Adobe Photoshop Elements [VIDEO]
- Applying Textures using Adobe Photoshop [VIDEO]
- Are the texture files high-resolution? What is their file size?
- How do I apply textures using Perfect Effects?
- How do I apply textures using Perfect Layers?
- How do I install my textures into onOne Software?
- Layer Masking in Photoshop with Textures [VIDEO]
- Nicolesy Store: The Difference between JPEG and PNG Texture Files [VIDEO]