Note: This article is for Lightroom 6 and older. Please click here for instructions on installing Lightroom and ACR Creative Profiles.
- First, download your preset and unzip/extract the file.
- Next, in Lightroom, go to the Develop module.
- In the “Presets” panel on the left, select or create a folder where you’d like to place your new preset and give it a name. (To create a new folder, right-click anywhere within the Presets pane and choose "New Folder".)
- Right-click on the folder and select “Import…”.
- Navigate to the new preset folder, highlight all files and click the IMPORT button in the window. Your new presets will now appear inside of Lightroom.