Smart Filters in Photoshop are a way to nondestructively edit your photo, as well as make changes to a filter after it has been applied to a Smart Objects. Many of the Nicolesy Photoshop Actions implement Smart Objects and Smart Filters, which will allow you to go into the settings and fully customize each filter after it has been applied. Not all images are alike, and you may want to apply these actions to files which vary in their image size/resolution. Smart Filters make it possible for each action to work perfectly for nearly all of your photographs. To edit a Smart Filter, click on the filter name below the Smart Filter mask. The filter will pop up and allow you to make the changes you need.
Articles in this section
- Applying Photoshop Actions [VIDEO]
- Do the actions flatten my layers, or will it leave everything intact?
- Error with Actions in Preset Pack
- How do I apply an ACR preset to one of my images?
- How do I install my ACR Preset Packs?
- How do I install my Photoshop Actions?
- How do I run a Photoshop action on an image?
- Installing Brush Presets into Photoshop
- Installing Photoshop Actions [VIDEO]
- Preset Actions in the Nicolesy Store [VIDEO]