These actions will not flatten any layers of your original image. In fact, most actions will even allow you to completely customize and edit the action's layers after they have been applied.
Articles in this section
- Applying Photoshop Actions [VIDEO]
- Do the actions flatten my layers, or will it leave everything intact?
- Error with Actions in Preset Pack
- How do I apply an ACR preset to one of my images?
- How do I install my ACR Preset Packs?
- How do I install my Photoshop Actions?
- How do I run a Photoshop action on an image?
- Installing Photoshop Actions [VIDEO]
- Preset Actions in the Nicolesy Store [VIDEO]
- What are Photoshop Smart Filters, and how do I use them?