These steps work for Luminar AI.
Some of the presets in the Nicolesy Store will contain Luminar Template files (.ltc). Installing these files into Luminar is easy!
Use these steps to install your templates:
- Download and unzip your new files (as needed) using the download link you received when you placed your order.
- Open Luminar AI.
- Use one of the following methods to install the presets:
- Go to File > Add Luminar AI Template Collection. Then, locate the .ltc file on your computer and open it into Luminar.
- Access the Templates tab at the top. Then, on the right, locate the Purchase section. Click the +Add button and navigate to your .ltc file, then open it.
- Your new Template collection will now be accessible in the Templates tab (go to the Purchased templates to locate your collection).
Note: Sometimes double-clicking the .ltc file will result in the presets being installed to an older version of the software. It's a good idea to drag/drop the file over the application icon to ensure it goes into the proper version.
Use these steps to apply a template to your photo:
- Access the Luminar Templates tab (click Templates at the top).
- In the side panel on the right, click Purchased.
- Navigate to the collection you want to work with and click it.
- Click a template to apply it to your photo.